Michelin is hiring!
- - - - - - - - - - - -
The Maintenance Technician (RT) is a technical wage position that plans, organizes, directs, and performs electronic/electrical and mechanical maintenance to maximize production while assuring product quality standards are met at the assigned facility. These positions require working rotating shifts in a 24 hour manufacturing operation.
Associates Degree in EET, MET, Mechatronics, or similar curriculum OR 3 years experience in Industrial Maintenance OR Military Experience in a maintenance discipline.
- Follows all Safety rules and regulations for a safe work environment
- Coordinates and participates in PMs
- Establishes machine repair priorities.
- Inputs and manages data for the maintenance management database
- Understands and troubleshoots machinery in assigned areas of the Manufacturing process.
- Interfaces with all related functions (ie. Production, Quality, Engineering, Support).
- Performs Lockout/Tagout procedures whenever working on equipment.
- Responsible for timely technical progression to achieve job level expectations.
- Appreciates the impact of his/her maintenance repairs on quality, uniformity, and productivity.
- Performs repairs and/or PMs knowing that they have a direct bearing on tire uniformity and quality.
- Performs assigned duties assigned by supervisor.
- Starting salary $31.53/Hr. with a shift premium of $2.00/Hr. when assigned to a rotating crew.
Inspire Motion for Life: Apply Today!
As the leading mobility company, we work with tires, around tires and beyond tires to enable Motion for Life. Dedicated to enhancing our clients’ mobility and sustainability, Michelin designs and distributes the most suitable tires, services and solutions for our customers’ needs. Michelin provides digital services, maps and guides to help enrich trips and travels and make them unique experiences. Bringing our expertise to new markets, we invest in high-technology materials, 3D printing and hydrogen, to serve a wide a variety of industries—from aerospace to biotech. Headquartered in Greenville, South Carolina, Michelin North America has approximately 23,000 employees and operates 34 production facilities in the United States and Canada.
MICHELIN® tires have been ranked the #1 Tire Brand across major categories and segments by industry experts and consumers alike. For nearly three decades we’ve been recognized for our achievements in Customer Satisfaction, Performance, Durability, Technology and Innovation.
Michelin cares for the personal and professional development of its employees. We support career advancement through various options, which include: skill and career development, training, career exploration and work with cross-functional teams. We offer the possibility of a varied and fulfilling career path in an environment where unique contributions are valued.
Michelin offers 10 Business Resource Groups (BRGs) which are all-inclusive groups created and led by employees who have shared life experiences across various diversity dimensions. Each group supports business strategies and initiatives along with meeting the needs of members. The goal of each group is to help employees feel welcome and included, support employee engagement and encourage professional development. BRGs also provide cross-cultural support, career management resources and opportunities for community involvement.
Michelin provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), parental status, national origin, age, disability, genetic information (including family medical history), political affiliation, military service, or other non-merit-based factors. Consistent with these obligations, Michelin also provides reasonable accommodations to employees and applicants with disabilities and for sincerely held religious beliefs. If you need accommodation for any part of the employment process because of a disability, please contact us at email@example.com.
This position is not available for immigration sponsorship.
Get in the driver’s seat and be on your way to a meaningful professional journey!