Site IT Manager (RIS)
- - - - - - - - - - - -
Manage the availability, the technical performance of IS functions allocated to a site (server, network, server room, PC, applications, software, telephony, …..), manage and optimizes local technical and human IS resources (in the respect of group rules). In charge of the implementation of information systems and the corresponding measures required regarding security.
KEY EXPECTED ACHIEVEMENTS:
- The services to the users of the site are supplied in the respect of service contracts.
- The materials, the software and the services of the site are in accordance with the technical standards and of security of the Group and are managed according to the IS processes.
- The inventory of hardware and software is up to date,
- IS/IT functions allocated to a site are aligned with local business requirements and with the global IS/IT strategy.
- The maintenance plan of equipment is defined and applied.
- The development of the IS/IT local teams is managed.
- Graduated min a bachelor’s in informatic technology or computer science.
- Experience 3-5 years in the field of site IT Supervisor/Manager.
- Fluent in spoken and written English (B2).
- Have experience in Network, server, license, database, security.
- Understand and be able to operate CISCO, VMWARE, FortiGate, Check Point, Microsoft, and License (Siemens, Allen Bradley, Kepware, Microsoft)
- Have good experience in the management of budget, project, and presentation.
- Special knowledge or talent: project management, analytical, communication, teamwork & problem solving.