Product Technical Development Engineer
- - - - - - - - - - - -
- Defines the green models and industrializes tires in order to meet the CDC (Product and industrial performances, cost and lead time) and to be in time on the market.
- Conducts root cause analysis and develops actions to resolve manufacturing and design issues.
KEY EXPECTED ACHIEVEMENTS:
- A robust tire that meets expectations for architecture, quality, industrial performance and timing.
- A production tire that has evolved to meet the changing customer and industrial performance needs. Includes quality improvements, green and cured model evolutions, process evolutions. Success is measured by industrial indicators.
- Tools, processes and methods that ensure business results.
- Documented technical knowledge and practices that ensure sustainability.
- Graduated Bachelor's or Master's degree in Engineering (Mechanical, Mechatronic, Production, Industrial, Tools, etc.).
Experience 1-3 years in the field of Product Development or Design Engineer, new graduates are also welcome.
- Required skills: Collaboration, Problem solving, Ability to work under pressure and Positive thinking.
- Native speaker of Thai and Good communication in English
*Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted*