- - - - - - - - - - - -
KEY EXPECTED ACHIEVEMENTS
• Feasibility studies are carried out with challenged and validated CDCs, the possible solutions are evaluated from the point of view of costs, deadlines, risks, functional choice criteria.
• Integration studies are conducted in cooperation with other businesses.
• Change requests are managed according to the DE / Release process.
• The quality system and the methods of his/her group are implemented (risk analyzes, FMEA, design reviews, quality planning, DTE, treatment of NC, ...).
• Validations (CI, RF, RC) are obtained after the phases of realization, installation, start-up and development of the equipment made in collaboration with related metiers of the industry.
• Prototype projects managed by the process development teams are supported.
• "as built" folders up to date.