Automation Design/Project Engineer
- - - - - - - - - - - -
- Provides the equipment needed to achieve the project objectives at the best performance / cost ratio, using the standards.
- Lead the pre-study to define the most effective solutions.
- Manage the design or integration by respecting the best practices of its business (internal, external standards, quality system, capitalization, archiving) in collaboration with all the relevant professions.
- Pilot the realization, installation and commissioning.
- Graduated Bachelor's Degree or Master's Degree in Automation/Control/Electrical Engineering or related fields
- Experience 4-7 years in the field of Automation Design/Project
- Native speaker of Thai with good English communication
- Preferable skills: SIEMENS, Allen Bradley
- Candidate needs to pass the automation test on the selection day
*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.