International career openings
- Do you offer International Business Volunteer (VIE) positions?
Yes. We prefer long-term VIE positions (18 months on average) so that we can give you a fully-fledged assignment to carry out onsite. After analyzing your career plan, we work with you to build an assignment that suits you in one of our many international subsidiaries.
See our online VIE offers .
- How do I apply for a job at Michelin in another country?
To apply for a job in another country, visit the recruitment website for the country concerned by clicking on the menu at the top of this page. You can apply directly through the country's recruitment website.
- Is it possible to begin my career at Michelin directly at an international location?
As a general rule, your career at Michelin begins in France. This lets you:
- familiarize yourself with the Group's organization
- acquire and develop a recognized skill in a profession
After 3-5 years in the company, you may be able to pursue your career in another country as part of your career plan, or to give you the opportunity to occupy a position you couldn't hold in France.
- How long do you have to wait before an expat assignment?
An expatriate has know-how, solid experience and considerable autonomy, which he or she is capable of passing on in the field. It takes 3-5 years to acquire these skills and qualities.