- Puis-je postuler en candidature spontanée ?
Yes. To send us your unsolicited application, create and fill in your online applicant area . You'll join our talent pool and we'll keep your information in our database for 2 years. If an opening that matches your application comes up, we'll be able to contact you.
If there are no offers that match your profile, you can also create your job alert or follow us on the social networks. That way, you'll keep an eye out for upcoming job openings.
- I can't create my username. What should I do?
Maybe the name you want to use is already being used by another applicant. To create a unique name, try the following:
- add a figure at the end of your name
- use a pseudonym
- use your email address as your username
- I've lost my username and/or my password. How can I log into my account?
If you've forgotten your username, click the "Forgot your username?" link on the login screen of your applicant account and enter your email address. You'll receive an email reminder of your username.
If you've forgotten your password, click the "Forgot your password?" link on the login screen of your applicant account and enter your username and email address. You'll receive an email with instructions for resetting your password.
- Can I save my application and come back to it later?
Yes. Once you've created your account in the applicant area , you can save your data and come back to it whenever you like, using your username and password.