Working in marketing, sales and communication at Michelin
I have been working with Michelin for the last nine years, six of which have been in Sales & Marketing and three years in the Personnel department.
My Key learning’s including:
- In the long run, it is better to be as transparent and honest as possible, with people
- Team spirit and people empowerment is a much better bet than close control of operations
- Michelin people processes are very much world class, especially the concept of career management which is very much in favor of the development of the employee.
Michelin supports in:
- Make a career goal and charting the career path to achieve the career goal, with the help of the career manager
- have a good work life balance
- earning on the job through different roles appropriate with the competencies of the individual and their aspiration