Settling into your new team
As a new team member, you are given a personalized induction program to help you:
- get to know Michelin, its culture and its values;
- familiarize yourself with your working environment;
- form a network within the company;
- learn how career management works and begin your professional development in the Group.
Our team members talk about their own experience and how they see this unique opportunity..
The induction program at Michelin
To make sure your arrival at Michelin runs as smoothly as possible, your induction revolves around a number of key events:
- During the welcome day, you learn about the company, meet your new team and get to know your individual induction program;
- An induction coach and your manager guide you through your first steps in the company;
- You take part in an introductory field course in a production plant or with the sales teams;
- You attend an induction seminar in the 12 months following your recruitment. The seminar's content and duration - from 3 days to 4 weeks - depend on your job and your experience;
- You review your induction period and discuss it with your coach and/or your career manager.
As a new hire, you play the lead role in your induction program at Michelin.